="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 512 512">

Central Region

In the central region of Ontario, two universities offer non-degree enrolment at the graduate level: York University in Toronto and the University of Toronto.


York University

Faculty of Environmental Studies

School of Kinesiology and Health Science

School of Nursing


University of Toronto

Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation

Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education

Faculty of Nursing

Faculty of Pharmacy

School of Public Health

Faculty of Social Work


How to take a course

York University

Students who meet the admissions requirements for a graduate degree at York but do not wish to earn credit toward a degree may take a course as a visiting student, with the permission of the Graduate Program Director and the Dean of Graduate Studies. Students must be registered with part-time status. More information can be found at: http://gradstudies.yorku.ca/prospective-students/visiting-exchange/

University of Toronto

Anyone wishing to take a course without enrolling in a degree program can apply as non-degree, part-time, special student. Eligibility requirements include a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized university. Before applying, approval must be obtained from the graduate unit where the course is offered. More information is available at: http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/prospectivestudents/Pages/Non-Degree-Special-Students.aspx

Share This Book